Autoxscan SD960PRO Hose Pipe Motor Leak Tester
Professional smoke generator
Autoxscan SD960PRO is an indispensable device in a car workshop and in a garage.
The device has its own air pump, without relying on other machines.
The generated smoke allows leaks in piping systems to be found quickly within a few minutes.
With the Autoxscan SD960PRO smoke generator, you will test the intake system, turbocharger, exhaust system, cooling system, fuel tank, various pipe fittings.
The Autoxscan SD960PRO is equipped with EVAP adapters that can help locate leaking parts in all vehicles.
The product is suitable for use in passenger cars, motorcycles, off-road vehicles, and trucks.
The Autoxscan SD960PRO model is also equipped with the following:
- Error indicator
- Flow meter
- Flow regulation
- Drain valve
- Air switch
- Smoke switch
How does the product work?
The Autoxscan SD960PRO produces smoke that enters the sealed system of automotive pipes. Such as air intake, exhaust systems, fuel, air conditioning, etc.
Where there is smoke in the pipe, there is a fluid leak. Importantly, the device will not damage the car system.
- Pour 10 ml of baby oil into the leak detector.
- Open the engine cover and hang the detector in the cover.
- Disconnect the tube to be connected to the detector.
- Connect the detector to the DC12V battery.
- Turn on the power switch and the detector will start working.
- In about 30 seconds, the pipe will fill with smoke.
- Check leak points.
- Autoxscan SD960PRO tester
- Power cable with alligator clips
- Long smoke hose
- Hook (with compression nut)
- Rubber connecting tips (8 pcs.)
- Standard cone adapter
- Universal adapter – air pump
- Valve core key
- Special EVAP connector
- Test oil filling bottle
- Hard rubber hose plug
- Paper instruction in English
- Original packaging
- When using the Autoxscan SD960PRO vehicle leakage sensor for the first time , add 10 ml of oil. Be careful NOT to exceed this range.
- Test liquid: both liquid paraffin and baby oil can be used.
- Fresh oil can only be refilled when the smoke becomes thin and not more than 20 ml each time.
- Before filling with fresh oil, drain any remaining oil from the detector and change it regularly.
- Stay away from smoke-sensitive parts during the leak detection process.
- DO NOT use the detector for 8 minutes continuously. Needs interval breaks.
- The detector has a smart protector, if it exceeds the working limit, eg Above 75 ℃, it will automatically turn off the power. In this case, please stop work and return after the device has cooled down.
- The round on the back of the detector has a high temperature, be careful to avoid burns.
- If the test tube needs to be disconnected at the center, secure the other side with a rubber stopper.
Also in our offer: