FLEX Full Master+ road dyno DynoRoad
FLEX Full Master+ road dyno DynoRoad set with FLEX with all protocols
Test your vehicle in real life conditions through our intuitive and game changing App
DynoRoad The Portable Car Dyno
A fast and easy road dynamometer for testing your vehicle’s performance
DynoRoad is an innovative mobile car dyno that measures power and torque in both electric and traditional vehicles via an app installed on your mobile device. This road dyno is so small and compact you can always have it with you and it can be installed on your car in just two minutes.
- Light yet durable, DynoRoad is made in from a solid aluminum body designed to preserve its sturdy characteristics and assure device longevity.
Completely portable, DynoRoad comes equipped with an internal battery that allows you to perform various test on the go and includes a USB-type C port for charging.
Long Lasting Battery:
- Take your time with your car tests. Our integrated battery can take up as many measurements you need with its extensive battery life – up to 10hrs of work.
With it’s built in sensors and complex algorithms, your results will be rock solid, especially now that you can test your car in a real-life scenarios – on the road.
Performing a Car Dyno Test is no Longer a Problem
With DynoRoad the measurements are highly accurate and repeatable by simply entering the correct vehicle weight and the tire dimensions. In addition, this car dyno has an integrated weather module that will allow you to measure ambient temperature and atmospheric pressure. DynoRoad allows you to consistently repeat results under similar conditions with a margin of error of less than 1%.
Together with the road dyno you will also receive an accessory kit for easy installation. There are no additional costs after purchase. DynoRoad can be used without any constraints.
So Easy, So Fast, So Accurate
- Getting started with DynoRoad is as easy as mounting the car dyno on the vehicle’s wheel, pressing the ON / OFF switch and connecting it to your mobile device.
Fasten your seat belts and start your engine: after activating your car dyno with a Magicmotorsport account, you’ll need to enter your car details to perform accurate measurements.
You can quickly and easily calibrate DynoRoad by maintaining 3000RPM for 5 seconds, while moving your vehicle at least 30 kmh in 4th gear. Additionally, you can change these settings to accommodate different vehicles by adjusting RPM level, gear choice and elapsed time to your desired values. Once the calibration is successful you’re ready to roll!
Smart Mobile Application
DynoRoad’s application software user interface is simple and intuitive, designed for anyone that knows how to use a mobile phone. The app walks you through the initial set-up of the car dyno and gives you clear and understandable options to accurately measure the horsepower and torque of your vehicle but you can also analyze and compare the results of these measurements.
Before using for the first time, you need to associate the device with your MagicMotorSport account.
FLEX Full Master+ road dyno DynoRoad
FLEX confugurator, a new solution by Magicmotorsport, has been released to replace the famous MAGPro x17. It is a modular solution which allows you to choose only the protocols you need.
For advanced and repairing jobs, use the Flexbox module to program your control unit in BDM, Bootloader, JTAG and AUD modes. The device detects eventual connection or communication errors thanks to the concept of its state-of-the -art design.
FLEX allows you to easily tune, reprogram, upgrade or modify the software of most control units directly through the OBD socket of the vehicle. An internet connection gives you access to all the potential that the tool offers you.
The device allows you to read / write memory not only in passenger cars, but also in trucks,tractors, motorcycles and boats. A full list of supported engines can be found at (currently 10342 vehicle models): https://www.magicmotorsport.com/flex/vehicle-and-services-list/full-vehicle-list-for-flex/
Now you can also compose a FLEX set that will meet your expectations. Depending on your needs, you can freely configure the content or buy a full set at an attractive price – the choice is yours.
The purchased device in the Master mode allows you to open the read memory areas, and thus independent modification. The Slave version allows the controllers to be read and written without the possibility of independent interference in the data. The specified Master has the right to access the files.
- Virtual reading via OBD connector (Internet connection required) is possible in vehicles using diagnostic protocols:
- ISO 15765: 2 x CAN
- ISO 99141-2 & ISO 14230: 2 x K-LINE, 1xL-LINE
- SAE J1850 PWM, VPW
- SAE J1708
- In BOOT mode, the device provides support for:
- BDM MPC5xx
- Bootloader C167
- Bootloader ST10F2xx
- Bootloader TC17xx
- Nexus MPC / SPC 5xxx bootloader
- JTAG Renesas SH705x
- JTAG Renesas SH72xxx
- AUD NEC 76F00xxv
FLEX stands out by its intuitive operation. Just select the vehicle / driver from the list, and then display the instruction that illustrates the connection of the driver to the device depending on the selected reading method.
In addition, you can buy special tokens that can be exchanged for services. The following is a detailed list:
Additional functions for green coins (- you get 30 every month, do not accumulate):
- DPF OFF
- DPF + EGR OFF
- IMMO OFF
- HOT START
- EGR OFF
- IMMO MEDC17
- CLONE VAG MEDC17
- CLONE VAG PCR2.1
- SGO DECRYPTOR
- VAG FLSH COUNTER RESET
- FRF/ODX Decryptor
Additional functions for red coins (- you buy in a helpdesk, the price depends on the number of tokens you buy, can be exchanged for green coins):
- CVN FIX
- DTC OFF
- VAG SWIRL FLAPS OFF
- ECU HARDWARE CLONE
- ADBLUE OFF
- SPEED LIMITER
- “ Heavy duty vehicles “ MOD file
- “ Heavy duty vehicles “ SCR OFF
- “ Heavy duty vehicles “ DPF OFF
- “ Heavy duty vehicles “ EGR OFF
- “ Heavy duty vehicles “ CAT OFF
- “ Heavy duty vehicles “ SWIRL VALVE OFF
- “ Heavy duty vehicles “ LAMBDA OFF
Base device includes:
- Cabling kit: FLX3.5 color coded wiring harness
- Adapter kit: 6 pcs set of pin adapters to FLX4.2
- FLEX Base Module
- FlexBox Module for FLEX
- Connection cable OBD: FLEX to CAN/Kline RED
- Connection cable OBD: FLEX to ENet GREEN
- Connection cable: USB 2.0 AM-BM BLK 1.8m
- Power Supply adapter 110-240V 14V 5A
- Connection cable: FlexBox port C to NEC 7F00 XX
- Connection cable: FlexBox port D to BDM MPC5xx
- FlexBox port E 40 pins adapter for FLX3.5
- Flex & FlexBox diagnostic adapter
Examples of reading the contents of the EDC16 and EDC 17 controllers memory in Bench mode:
In stock also other products MMS: