Renault Ecu Tool
OBD II tool with various functions for modifying the electronic memory of the internal control unit of Renault cars. Activities such as reading or writing Eeprom and Flash, cleaning or reading the immobilizer code and programming keys and cards can be done without opening the control unit, desoldering the memory or connecting any wires – all you do through the OBD II connector.
Kit composition, download and software interface
- read / write EEPROM and Flash,
- cleaning the immobilizer code,
- reading the immobilizer status,
- programming cards and keys,
- reset to virgin e.g. in BOSCH EDC16 95160/95320/95640, Delphi DCM3.4 / DCM3.5 EEPROM 95640 CRC
- read dump EEPROM e.g. in BOSCH EDC16 95160/95320/95640, Delphi DCM3.4 / DCM3.5 EEPROM 95640 CRC
- analyzing CRC blocks (repair and writing), e.g. in BOSCH EDC16 95160/95320/95640, Delphi DCM3.4 / DCM3.5 EEPROM 95640 CRC
- removing “IMPACT DETECTED” error, eg in SIEMENS SID301
- reading the status and ECU ID, eg SIEMENS EMS3132
- reading and erasing errors, eg Megane III / Scenic III
- change of language / length units, eg Megane II
- testing the correct operation of the counter on the table (it is possible thanks to the wake up function)
Would you like to check all the possibilities of the device? Nothing simpler download the software from the manufacturer Immo-Tools.lt and unpack it. The software can be run even without a device! This allows you to familiarize yourself with the interface and check the capabilities of the device.
W skład zestawu Renault Ecu Tool wchodzi :
- urządzenie Renault ECU tool,
- Interfejs OBD II – DB9
- Przewód USB typu A/B
Wszystkie funkcje przypisane konkretnym modelom aut możliwe są do znalezienia w linku niżej :
The device software can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s website https://www.immo-tools.lt/en/products/renault.htm lub tutaj .