Additional licence for OLS505 OLS505-License
WinOLS 5 software full version OLS505
The most important features of WinOLS software full version OLS505 are:
|Real 64-bit application, there will be no 32-bit version, only Win10-64|
|Updated interface including dark mode|
|SQL database for project management|
|Configurable search masks for naming maps with which the customer can create his own map database|
|Can display Float64 maps|
- Edit > Smooth values
- Window > Command line (dockable dialog)
- Window > Window List (dockable dialog)
- In the Project Open dialog you can use the Options button to assign background colors depending on the project icon
- Data type Float 64
- A map database for the automatic naming of maps:
- A preview when importing .kp files
- Differences dialog: New option key with new functions
- Map axis profiles now support groups, so you can assign Map x y in one go
- Project properties > Some ECU popup menus contain links to the online dealer locator
Improvements WinOLS 5 software full version OLS505:
With our customers, there are more and more projects that, over time, push project management to its limits. Here we will rely on a combination of the existing project files and an SQL database, which contains the project properties of all projects and will thus significantly reduce the access times for search and sorting functions.
Another killer feature will be the configurable search masks with which customers can create their own map database. This will significantly accelerate the workflow when importing read out ECUs that are already available in a similar form and are linked to map descriptions.
The support of 64-bit floating point maps will also make it possible to map the most modern control units in every detail.
The plug-in concept for import / export filters and checksum corrections is continued in the same form. Checksum updates are published in parallel as WinOLS4 = 32bit and WinOLS5 = 64bit versions.
The licensing ie. the software packages that can be purchased will be changed slightly, but the concept of software activation per Windows installation will be retained.
The upgrade from WinOLS4 to WinOLS5 will be chargeable. Customers who have purchased WinOLS4 within the last 12 months will receive the upgrade free of charge.
WinOLS4 will continue to be maintained for 2 years, ie. bugs are corrected, but no more new features are added. It can still be installed and registered.
WinOLS5 can be installed and used parallel to WinOLS4 and uses the same license, ie. you do not need a further license for a WinOLS5 installation on a computer on which WinOLS4 is already installed
Of course, the current EVC hardware such as UCM100, BDM100, BSL100, OLS300 also runs on WinOLS5.
A new subscription has also been introduced which provides new technologies. Cost up to EUR 75 net per year. It is not required for the program to work
WinOLS is the most professional application, which is written especially to modify the memory contents of ECUs.
It facilitates the searching and finding of maps, which can then be named and viewed in different ways and changed. To change the data, different functions are available to edit the maps.
All data and maps are stored in project files. These project files hold all information obtained in the course of processing of a given controller. Other information, such as customer name, car number, and image files can be added.
Modifications of maps can be stored as ‘versions’ and can be commented. Up to 200 versions of one original file are possible.
All modified projects are shown in a list, which can be filtered and sorted. So it is easy to find an already modified project again.
- The representation of the raw data is available in 2D graphic or hex / decimal dump. Automatic processor detection to distinguish between program and data area.
- Functions to search for maps and to put them down on the map list makes efficient working a lot easier.
- A 3D preview window makes it easier to find maps
- Maps can be shown as 3D/2D chart or as a table.
- Automatic search of ECU and software numbers.
- You can select either English or German as the interface language and switch between these.
- The concept of the integrated checksum correction has been kept up. By using DLL files the algorithms were moved out of the main program and thus are independent of the version used.
- Support for the latest hardware such as BDM 100, BSL100 and OLS300, as well as old hardware simulator module OLS200 and Eprom Programmer MP2440 (P) on Windows XP – Win7-32. Under Win7-64 the use of OLS200 and MP2440P is no longer possible.
- Im- and export of binary files, Intel and Motorola-Hexfiles. All types can be zipped, coded and have swapped lines or be sent directly by mail.
Features in detail:
The automatic map search finds maps and shows them in a list and also directly in the data:
The preview window can be freely moved and sized and shows the selection as 3d-map:
Program code, empty areas, maps etc. will automatically be recognized. An overview window shows, where you can find what in the file. Program code and empty areas will automatically be shown pale.
Every checksum module (purchase separately) automatically recognises if it can be used and corrects the checksums immediately after every change. Even in real-time while the car is running. If you don’t have the right module yet, the push of a button is enough and online all existing checksum modules will be tested for your project. This way you know for sure which module is the right one. Modules can be purchase online around the clock. You will receive your module within minutes.
Digital signatures as watermarks
You can sign your projects with tiny changes in the data to recognize copies. You can choose if you want the signatures to be visible for everybody or just for you. The text cannot be seen in the data, but can only be displayed with WinOLS.
Free choice of colour:
WinOLS has 3 predefined colour schemes and you can configure your own individual colours, of course.
- Original and version: For every project the original is stored permanently. Changes will be stored as version (the number of versions is not limited). Changes are displayed in colour and you can restore the original values any time.
- Multilevel undo: Up to 50 editing steps can be undone.
- Scripts for pros: If you work with similar cars, you can store the changes as scripts. This allows you to apply the changes for every new car within seconds.
- Automatic comments: You can enter comments for every project and every version. Further more they are automatically commented when you import or create new versions.
- Online project search: Our online-database can automatically fill in the fields like producer, chassis, etc. Several other fields, like Bosch number will even be filled in automatically when you’re offline.
- Complete overview: The project overview shows all your projects in a configurable and searchable list. Within the fraction of a second, even if you have hundreds of projects.
- Versions: For every project you can create as many versions as like. The version over shows which maps are changed in which version.
- Open for other projects: WinOLS can import and export binary data, Intel- and Motorola-Hexfiles. Entire maps and the map list can be exported to Microsoft Excel. Maps can be ex and imported from a project.
- Accept changes: Copy the best changes from old projects. Even if the maps were moved to a different position, they will still be automatically recognized.
- Extensive help: Texts in the status bar, tool tips for the icons, Instructions for every dialog. WinOLS keeps you informed which every step. Furthermore you can download the entire documentation as PDF here.
- Many other features. Too many to list all of them here. Convince yourself of the functionality of the WinOLS software.
Also in offer:
Wprowadź pierwszą opinię Additional licence for OLS505 OLS505-License
You must be logged in to post a review.